In order to use Mamo Rewards you must:
- have an active Mamo Pay wallet account and be an existing User of the Mamo Pay App. You must satisfy all eligibility criteria required to create a Mamo Pay wallet account. Please see the general User Account and Membership eligibility criteria (available here) for further information; and
- receive an invitation to join Mamo Rewards from the Mamo Pay Team, and register/opt-in for Mamo Rewards by following the instructions provided to you in your invitation.
- All mandatory User information required for participation must be supplied accurately and in full. Mamo Pay may reject any opt-in request if you supply any incomplete or inaccurate information.
- Mamo Rewards are offered at the sole discretion of Mamo Pay. Mamo Pay reserves the right to refuse a participation or opt-in request from any of its Users or introduce further eligibility criteria at any time and for any reason.
- After the User is successfully enrolled into Mamo Rewards and has their enrolment activated, an email will be sent to the User confirming the activation of Mamo Rewards.
- Eligible Users will earn Mamo Rewards of 4% yearly of their lowest balance during each calendar month, calculated and paid on a monthly basis. For further information on the calculation of Mamo Rewards, please see the FAQs.
- Mamo Pay will generally pay Rewards on a monthly basis on the first of each calendar month. However, Mamo Pay is not responsible for any delays in paying Mamo Rewards.
When using the Mamo Pay App or participating in the Mamo Rewards program, you agree that you will not:
- attempt to de-compile, reverse compile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise reduce to human-perceivable form all or any part of the Mamo Pay App or other software, systems or technology used to provide Mamo Rewards;
- engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the performance of Mamo Rewards, or servers or networks that host the Mamo Pay App, or attempt to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Mamo Pay App or Mamo Rewards;
- tamper with, update, change or attempt to gain unauthorised access to any part of the Mamo Pay App or any of our software, systems or technology used to provide the Mamo Rewards unless expressly permitted to do so by us; or
- transmit or store any viruses, bugs, trojans, malware or similar when accessing the Mamo Pay App.
Mamo Pay reserves the right to terminate or (in Mamo Pay’s sole discretion) temporarily suspend a User’s ability to participate in Mamo Rewards if Mamo Pay believes:
- the User’s conduct to be is contrary to these Terms; or
- the User’s use of the Mamo Rewards scheme is excessive, unlawful or unjust to other participants; or
- not in accordance with the spirit of the Mamo Rewards program.
In such circumstances, Mamo Pay also reserves the right to require the User to repay any reward amounts already paid to the relevant User (including by deducting such amount from the User’s Mamo Pay wallet account).
- Mamo Rewards shall continue until such time as Mamo Pay decides to terminate Mamo Rewards with or without notice. Mamo Pay reserves the right to amend, update, change or delete any aspect of Mamo Rewards at any time, including the Terms, even if such changes may affect the future value of Mamo Rewards. It is the responsibility of each User to remain aware of any such amendments, updates or changes by checking these Terms frequently. Mamo Pay will endeavour to advise participating Users of matters of interest, including notifying them of any significant changes to Mamo Rewards or to these Terms.
- Mamo Pay accepts no responsibility or liability for the termination of Mamo Rewards, even though such termination may affect participating Users.
- In the event of a technological or other error resulting in the incorrect payment of any Reward amount to a User, Mamo Pay reserves the right to require the User to repay such incorrectly paid Reward amount (including by deducting such amount from the User’s Mamo Pay wallet account).
- To the extent permissible by applicable laws: Mamo Rewards is provided without any warranties or guarantees, including implied warranties of satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose or that the Mamo Rewards Program or App will be uninterrupted or error-free;
- Mamo Pay excludes all liability and responsibility for itself and its affiliates, representatives and agents, for loss or damage of whatever nature (including but not limited to loss of profits or anticipated savings, wasted expenditure or attorney’s fees) arising from or in connection with a User’s participation in Mamo Rewards, regardless of whether such loss or damage would arise in the ordinary course of events or otherwise, is reasonably foreseeable or otherwise, or is caused by any error or omission from Mamo Pay, its affiliates, representatives and agents; and
- Without prejudice to the foregoing, Mamo Pay’s total liability to any User shall in no event exceed, in aggregate, the amount paid or payable to such User in the (twelve) 12-month period preceding the event giving rise to such liability.
- Users shall not be entitled to any remedies in respect of any representation, warranty or other statement (other than those set out in these Terms) being false, inaccurate or incomplete unless it was made fraudulently.
- Nothing in these terms excludes or limits Mamo Pay’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or for any other liability which may not be excluded or limited as a matter of law. If any provision of these Terms is deemed unlawful, void or for any other reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severed from the Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other provisions.
- Mamo Pay’s failure to exercise or enforce any rights or provisions of the Terms will not constitute a waiver of such rights or provisions.
- These Terms are personal to each User and cannot be assigned or subcontracted by such User to another person or entity.
- These Terms are governed by the federal laws of the United Arab Emirates and the laws applicable in the Emirate of Dubai. In the event of any dispute, Users agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Emirate of Dubai.
- These Terms (together with any other document or terms and conditions referred to in these Terms) represent the entire agreement between Mamo Pay and Users in relation to Mamo Rewards and supersede any previous agreement between them. Each User acknowledges that it is not relying on any representation, warranty or other statement relating to Mamo Rewards which is not set out in these Terms.