As an iOS Software Engineer you will write well-documented, thoroughly tested, scalable, and extensible code. You should understand the importance of agility and rapid prototyping during the development cycle, but are careful never to sacrifice quality when shipping code. You will need to work and communicate well within a small team of developers, UX designers, and business minds and learn new technologies and seek the help of others in areas where you lack experience.
- Convert UX designs into a fully-functioning iOS mobile application.
- Optimize Mamo Pay’s mobile application on the iOS platform.
- Manage application releases on the Apple App Store.
- Develop prototypes quickly.
- Collaborate with UX designers and frontend/backend developers on the team.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- BS/MA in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field.
- Proven working experience in iOS software development with Swift.
- Published at least two to three original iOS apps.
- Experience with iOS performance tools and optimization techniques.
- Experience using RESTful APIs to integrate mobile applications to server side systems.
- Working knowledge of the mobile landscape, architectures, trends, emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Familiar with source-control management, preferably Git.
- Prior experience in working with Scrum and/or Agile methodologies.
- Design data models and create database schemas.
- Strong command of English language both verbal and written a must.